How to Use
Essential oils are best diluted with a carrier oil before applying to the skin. Sensitivity might occur in some individuals if using neat (undiluted) application.
Ciel et Terre Essential Oil Roll - On Parfums contain only pure unadulterated essential oils and carrier oils consisting of fractionated coconut oil and organic jojoba oil. Jojoba is antioxidant rich and most like our skin’s natural oils.
- Apply the Roll-Ons to pulse points (wrists, temples, back of the neck).
Less IS More. When using essential oils, use the smallest amount of essential oils that will get the job done.
An aromatherapy massage can be relaxing, stimulating, energizing or sensual depending on the blends used.
- Add 10-20 drops to your favorite massage oil. The essential oils are absorbed into the skin and inhaled bringing a sense of calm, relaxation, pain relief or other desired effect.
- Apply directly to the area in need, or reflex points on the hands or feet.
At the end of busy day, essential oils are soothing additions to one’s healing protocol.
- Fill the bath with warm water, add 10 drops of Oil of Blessing essential oil blend to a tablespoon of sea salt, mix and add to the bathwater. This allows the essential oils to disperse within the water. Or for deeper detoxification, add the oil to four cups of epsom salts and disperse in the water. This technique relieves lactic acid build-up in the muscles. Allow time to relax in the warm vapors. Feel the tension melt!
- Add 5 drops of oil and 1 cup epsom salt into a foot bath, and give your tootsies a treat!
There has been much research to show evidence of essential oils affecting hormonal balance, weight loss and mental and emotional harmonization. This is also especially useful for respiratory and sinus conditions.
- For an invigorating, clearing or relaxing experience add 3 – 4 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming warm water or an electric facial steamer. Cover your head with a towel and breathe deeply over the vapors for a few minutes.
- Add up to 2-5 drops of Temple Guardian or Oil of Blessing essential oils to a diffuser to create a comforting mood or a healing atmosphere.
Don't have a diffuser? No problem! MYST Atmosphere and Linen Sprays were created to be used without the need for diffusers and other devices.
Just spray as desired throughout your rooms or on your linens for a lovely, subtle burst of scent.
- Many of the oils in the spray MYSTS have antiseptic, disinfectant and room deodorizing properties without the toxic chemical effect of commercial deodorizers or artificial fragrances.
Do not apply directly on open wounds, or broken skin. DO NOT INGEST- For topical use only.